Witty funny sayings

funny witty short sayings, funny short sayings, cute funny sayings, funny as hell sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Danish proverb Wise Quotes

I have always said that if I were a rich man I would employ a profesional praiser.
~Author : Osbert Sitwell Meaningful Sayings

How beautiful it is to do nothing, and then rest afterward.
~Author : Danish proverb Wise Quotes

I cannot afford to waste my time making money.
~Author : Jean Louis Rodolphe Agassiz Motivational Sayings

I detest that man who hides one thing in the depths of his heart, and speaks for another.
~Author : Homer Famous Quotes

My favorite thing about the Internet is that you get to go into the private world of real creeps without having to smell them.
~Author : Penn Jillette in a Compuserve chat Inspirational Sayings

We are each responsible for our own life - no other person is or even can be.
~Author : Oprah Winfrey Nice Quotes

There are people who make things happen,
those who watch what happens,
and those who wonder what happened.
~Author : Unknown Great Sayings

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Witty funny sayings

funny witty short sayings, funny short sayings, cute funny sayings, funny as hell sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase