Witty funny sayings

funny witty short sayings, funny short sayings, cute funny sayings, funny as hell sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish

I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying.
~Author : Woody Allen Famous Quotes

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.
~Author : Jack Handey Deep Thoughts Inspirational Sayings

Men acquire a particular quality by constantly acting a particular way...you become just by performing just actions, temperate by performing temperate actions, brave by performing brave actions.
~Author : Aristotle Nice Quotes

The scientist is not a person who gives the right answers, he's one who asks the right questions.
~Author : Claude LeviStrauss Great Sayings

He saw that it was an ironical thing for him to be running thus toward that which he had been at such pains to avoid. But he said, in substance, to himself that if the earth and the moon were about to clash, many people would doubtless plan to get upon the roofs to witness the collision.
~Author : Stephen Crane The Red Badge of Courage chapter 8 Meaningful Sayings

Be not ashamed of thy virtues honor's a good brooch to wear in a man's hat at all times.
~Author : Ben Jonson Wise Quotes

One reason I don't drink is that I want to know when I am having a good time.
~Author : Nancy Astor Motivational Sayings

An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field.
~Author : Niels Bohr Famous Quotes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Witty funny sayings

funny witty short sayings, funny short sayings, cute funny sayings, funny as hell sayings, Phrases, Quotations, Quote, Quotes, WorDs, Word, phrase